The Elevate ∆8THC Oil Cartridge by OG is a high potency ∆8THC oil cartridge blended with organically derived plant terpenes. It is derived from hemp, federally legal, and comes in a revolutionary all Ceramic Cartridge technology by Solis Supply® for the ultimate user experience.
•Tangy Orange • Sweet Vanilla Cream
Hemp Derived ∆8THC Oil with Botanical Terpene Blend
• Extraction Material - Hemp
OG Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridges are compatible to a 510 battery. You will need to have a compatible 510 battery
. Batteries are not included with our vapes and must be purchased separately here
. Attach the cartridge to a 510 compatible battery and inhale with lips around the mouthpiece. Do not unscrew mouthpiece. Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking. Keep out of sunlight and in a cool, dark place for the life of product. Product may go bad or lose its potency if subjected to extreme heat or sunlight for long periods.
Important Product Information
• Do not use this product in any manner not recommended by a doctor. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product.
• Consult a physician before using this product. Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use. This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
• Δ8THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
• There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
• Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. OG Laboratories LLC is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities pertaining to your purchase.
Delta 8 THC Vape Shipping Exclusions
OG Laboratories LLC retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with H.R. 2: The Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018, also known as the 2018 Farm Bill. Due to Δ8THC either being illegal or not explicitly legal according to state laws, this product does not ship to the following states: Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Rhode Island, and Utah.
If your state laws have been recently updated or you feel there is language supporting Δ8THC’s legality in your state, please reach out to us with excerpts from the bill supporting your case, as well as links to the full-text versions of your state laws for our review.
Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge Troubleshooting
A recommended solution to a clogged cartridge is to preheat your cartridge in order to create warm vapors that loosen the oil in the airway. While this may create a temporary hole in the airway blockage, which will allow the Delta 8 THC vape cartridge to be used, the blockage is likely to reoccur.
Prevention or delay of these clogs is possible by clearing the airway fully after use. Another way is to take smaller hits. Larger hits tend to thicken vapor in the airway compared to hits of 3 seconds or less.